- Open to all Veterans, stakeholders, resources, advocates and existing community engagements/efforts
- Establish a collaborative network within the community and provide the opportunity to connect with other boards
- Conduct public forums to provide open lines of communication and opportunities to collaborate
- Public forums will be held in geographically diverse locations to encourage broad participation
- Focused on local issues identified by the community
- Guided by a community veteran engagement board that understand the issues and is actively engaged in them
- Chartered by communities to reflect their unique characteristics and populations
- Allow for customization to meet local needs
- Connecting and leveraging local resources and capabilities to maximize impact and improve Veteran outcomes
- VA provides an integrated presence with representation from all three administration
Four State Veteran Engagement Board
Next meeting will be held June 29th, 2018.
Location: Hospice of the Panhandle, Kearneysville. 10:30 – 12:30.