December 28, 2016
Dear Fellow Members and Supporters:
It gives us great pleasure to extend our sincere gratitude to each of you. We, the officers of the Four State Community Veterans Engagement Board (CVEB), are proud of the significant achievements that we have endured together. We’ve built a solid foundation that will, without question, become a future model for community outreach to our deserving veterans and their families. Without you, this would not have been possible.
Reflecting back on 2016, we would be remiss to not mention some of these highlights. Together, we have:
- Identified a group of competent community leaders with a true spirit of volunteerism to serve veterans within the Four State region (MD, WV, VA, and PA)
- Through our purposeful message, successfully attracted the talents of professionals within our community
- Endured hours of meetings to build our framework of success, with the establishment of By- Laws, Charters, and board members’ sweat equity for our CVEB brand
- Established effective communication channels, such as email account, website, and social media outlets
- Built enduring relationships with other Veteran organizations as well as community leaders
- Provided joint partnership in the sponsorship of a local Homeless Veteran Stand-down
- Benefitted from the stewardship of the Director and Sr. Staff members of the local Martinsburg VA Medical Center
Looking ahead to 2017, we are poised to make an even bigger imprint between Community and Veterans engagements. The planning, scheduling and conduct of the Four State CVEB’s Public Forums will remain as a key objective to reaching Veterans within our region. The successes of this year’s events, shows we are moving in the right direction. We are aware that there are many other great initiatives that you can choose to devote your time towards, but honored that you have chosen to unselfishly dedicate it to the Four State CVEB. We wish you a New Year filled with prosper and great health.
Best Wishes, Officers,
Four State CVEB