RETIRED JUSTICE EVELYN LUNDBERG STRATTON’S
VETERANS’ CRIMINAL JUSTICE & MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES NEWS
May 14, 2017
Retired Justice Stratton News Clips may be viewed at
View additional information on conferences, training, local VA events, resources & past newsletters on retired Justice Stratton’s Blog
“Veterans in the Courts Initiative”
- VA, VFW and Walgreens Collaborate to Enhance Veterans’ Access to Mental Health Resources
I am honored[PM1] to have these wonderful people on-board. Thank you all for your service and for your support of our military and veterans. I welcome your inputs to my weekly news clips.
- Darryl L. Williams, MBA, L6SBB, Regional Director of Talent Acquisition & Business Development, US Army, Fort Worth, TX / Texarkana, TX
- Andrew Deluise, VETERANS HELPING VETERANS, Veterans Affairs Hospital, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Jane (Jane Camacho) Knight, MHR, Human Resources/Healthcare Administrator, Department Manager at United States Air Force, United States
- Ana Ibarra, Army Wounded Warrior Advocate, Army Wounded Warrior Program, El Paso, Texas Area
- Michael Vandergriff, Author. Speaker. Trainer, Vandergriff Consulting
- Group, Dallas/Fort Worth Area
- Julie (Rothshire) Garro, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Human Resources Manager, Wounded Warrior Project, Jacksonville, Florida Area
- Diego Rubio, Co Chair & Executive Board Member, OPERATION RECONNECT, New York, New York
- Casey Bentley-Craig, Spouse Caregiver OIF 100% Disabled Veteran Living with the Emotional Pain of PTSD Recovery at Home, Harker Heights, Texas
- Kimberly J. Casperson, PMP, Sr. PMP Trainer/Instructor and Advisor, USAF Veteran, KJC Consulting and PM Training, LLC – Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business, Greater Atlanta Area
- Panisha Stigger, Employment Counselor at Still Serving Veterans, Huntsville, AL
- LaToya Hopewell, CEO of Premier Opportunities, Staffing Services, Specializing in Veteran Outreach. d/b/a New Jersey Department of Labor & Workforce Development, Greater Philadelphia Area
- Nora O’Brien, MPA, CEM, Emergency Management & Business Continuity Expert, Chair of the IAEM Healthcare Caucus, Chief Executive Officer at Connect Consulting Services, Sacramento, California Area
- Ernest Bernard Cunningham Jr, HERITAGE EMPOWERMENT SERVICE GROUP, NOTR , Washington, District Of Columbia
4,865 Providers of veterans’ services nationwide, like you, receive this free newsletter every week. Another 13,000+ follow or friend 5 social media sites where this newsletter is posted. My blog has been viewed over 10,000 times by over 5,600 people in 58 countries. Thank you for your support!
PLEASE SHARE THE ATTACHED NEWS CLIPS. THANK YOU,
Every week we send out clips from local, state and national news stories about veterans treatment courts, PTSD/TBI/MST and general stories that we think might be of interest.
TO JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
There are three ways to join my newsletter:
- Join my Veterans In The Courts Initiative Google Group at http://bit.ly/1DZ3esD or,
- Subscribe to my Veterans In The Courts Initiative Blog (For immediate news & the weekly newsletter) at http://bit.ly/1DP1TCi or,
- Please contact my editor Pete Miller at email@example.com and request to be added.
- Please send us a little info about yourselves as we like to introduce our new sign-ups to others for networking purposes. (See our transmittal email page for examples.) If you do NOT wish to be recognized, please let Pete know, otherwise we will list you. We will not, under any circumstances, provide anyone with your email address.
- We provide these news clips summaries as a way to share information of a general nature and it is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation and advice in a particular matter. The opinions and interpretations expressed within are those of the author of the individual news stories only and may not reflect those of other identified parties.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of these news clips, nor do we endorse or make any representations about their content. We only pass them through to our readers and rely on you to check out their content. We don’t intend to make any editorial judgment about their content or politics.
- In no event will I, EStratton Consulting, or my Editor Pete Miller, be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of or reliance on the contents of this news clips summary. How you chose to use them is strictly up to you.
- Please feel free to pass the news clips on to any of your networks, so that we may get the word out as far as possible. You may also send in information similar in content to what we pass on. While we may occasionally pass on such information, we don’t intend to promote commercial or for profit products nor be a substitute for your own efforts to promote your own entity or website. We especially welcome information about national funding or training opportunities.
- If you pass on our clips, please also pass on our Disclaimer.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/veterans-in-the-courts-initiative.
For more options, visit http://groups.google.com/d/optout.