Veterans Resource Committee
We also promote veteran/community engagements by connecting with local agencies that matter, such as:
– Veterans Affairs Medical Centers
– Department of Health and Human Resources
-Veterans Service Organizations/Officers
– Veterans Religious Outreach
– Veterans Justice Outreach
– Vocational Rehabilitation & Educational Counseling
– Veterans Job Assistance
– Physical and Mental Disabilities Assistance
– Initiatives to end Veterans Homelessness
– Patient Care Services
Note: The list above, is inconclusive
Please contact us for more information by filling out the form.
The Resource Committee is currently working on gathering information about relevant organizations that are committed to helping Veterans. At the moment it is a list of links to websites with helpful information and services provided to Veterans and their families.
For a list of local service Organizations please follow this link: